Sunday, May 24, 2015

Another Nature walk (well drive)

The Sentry!
Follow me little one
Aren't they cute??
Feeding time for the pelican and ducks
Canvas Back
There were a lot of redwing blackbirds all over the marsh. They were really singing! 
Hey what do you see over there?
They were very interested in something! I was surprised to see them together. This is probably my favorite shot of the day.
I love this marsh. But soon the grasses, etc will be too high to see over.
The ditches were full of water. After the rain we received today I think they will be over the banks.

Here is another shot of The Mack Marsh
I like to go there. I never know what I will see. Sometimes nothing. Sometimes it is full of birds. It is only about 45 minutes from my house. So it is doable if I don't have the time to go anywhere else. It is just nice to get near water. I hope you enjoyed the little trip I took yesterday. Hugs, Teresa

2 comments:

  1. I loved this trip with you, and suspect I would make it often. Thank you. Truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Saturday was so nice and yesterday and today are rainy so I am glad that I could get out on sat.

    ReplyDelete